Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit
The Eccotemp EZ-FLUSH System Descaler Kit is the answer to any water scale, lime, or rust deposit buildup in virtually any piece of water based equipment. The EZ-FLUSH system has been designed to work seamlessly with Tankless Water Heaters and is compact for easy use and storage. It includes our Eccotemp Descaler that is specifically made to dissolve the toughest build up and is a non-toxic concentrate which is certified to NSF/ANSI 60 for use as a cleaner in potable water systems.
The EZ-FLUSH System Descaler kit includes a built in 350 GPH pump, 2 five ft. rubber hoses and 1 QT of Eccotemp Descaler.
keep your tankless water heater running at full efficiency and ensure it provides hot water for years to come with the Eccotemp EZ -FLUSH System Descaler Kit.
Some additional EZ-FLUSH System Descaler Kit Features
- 110 volt UL listed power cord
- Standard 3/4 inch connections
- ON & OFF Switch
- Compact Design
- Certified NSF/ANSI 60
Eccotemp System Descaler Kit has been designed to work in conjunction with isolation valves that provide 3’4” hot and cold service connections. F these valves have not been installed on your heater then the heater must be disconnected from the plumbing and drained, and the Eccotemp System Descaler Kit must be connected directly to the cold and hot water connections. Eccotemp System Descaler Kit is NSF approved and safe to dispose of in drains*
1. Disconnect power to water heater
2. Close hot and cold isolation and service valves and
remove the service caps.
3. Connect one hose to the water outlet labeled “WATER
OUTLET” and the other end of the same hose to cold
4. Connect one hose to the water inlet labeled “WATER
INLET” and the other end of the same hose to hot service
5. Pour one gallon of water along with contents of 1 quart
Eccotemp Descaler into the Eccotemp System Descaler Kit.
6. Open both hot and cold service valves.
7. Plug Eccotemp System Descaler Kit into grounded
8. Turn the Systems Descaler Kit to the on position labeled
“ON”. Never allow pump to run without adequate liquid in
bucket or damage to the pump will occur.
9. Allow pup to circulate Eccotemp Descaler solution
through heater for 30-45 minutes.
10. Turn System Descaler Kit to the off position labeled
11. Close cold service valve. Remove hose from cold service
valve, and replace service cap.
12. Disconnect the hose from the water inlet labeled
“WATER INLET”. Discard Eccotemp Descaler Solution*.
13. Disconnect the hose from the water outet labeled
14. Flush System for 3-5 minutes or until water flows
clear by opening the cold isolation valve and allowing water
to exit through the hot service valve into a drain or bucket,
empty as needed during the process.
15. Close hot service valve. Remove hose from hot service
valve and replace service cap; then open hot isolation valve.
16. Connect power to water heater and return application
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater! Click here for details.