All our units does have Universal Product Code Symbology (UPCS). The Universal Product Code (UPC) is a barcode symbology that is widely used in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and in other countries for tracking trade items in stores. UPC (technically refers to UPC-A) consists of 12 numerical digits, that are uniquely assigned to each trade item
Articles in this section
- Which Unit Should I Use For My Radiant/Floor Heating Needs?
- What's the Difference Between Storage and Tankless Water Heaters?
- How to Bypass the Over-temp Sensor on the L7
- How to Select the Right Size Tankless Water Heater
- Learn about Eccotemp Tankless Water Heaters
- Terms and Conditions
- Venting your Eccotemp
- UPCS (Universal Product Code Symbology)
- How to tell how full (or empty) your Propane tank really is
- Do you still have Gas in your tank? How to check!