Eccotemp Whole Home Tankless Tune-Up
Not sure what needs to be done to keep your tankless water heater running efficiently? Let us help!
Did you know that Eccotemp now offers the Eccotemp Whole Home Tankless Tune-Up?
Don't have time to descale and flush your tankless unit?
SEND IT TO US!
Eccotemp will do a complete product inspection to be sure that everything on your tankless water heater is running at an optimal level.
Eccotemp Whole Home Tankless Tune-Up includes:
- Filter Screen
- Flow Meter Sensor
- Ignition System
- Over-temp Sensor
- Anti-Freeze Circuit
- Gas Solenoid System
- Computer Board
- Flame Sensor
- Heat Exchanger
- Pipe Cracks due to Freeze Damage *Not covered by warranty
Tankless System Descaled and Flushed
*Flushing your tankless water heater should be done 2 times a year. Flushing the system rinses out sediment build-up that slows down the efficiency of the water heater.
- Hooked up and flushed with the Eccotemp EZ-Flush Descaler kit for 45 minutes until water runs clear.
- System will be back-flushed for additional 20 minutes to ensure all blockages are cleared.
Compressed Air to overall unit
*Compressed air cleans out any dust, dirt, and debris, improving the water heater's performance.
- Compressed Air to burners
- Compressed Air to ventilation and exhaust
Cleaning of the Unit
- Outside and inside of the water heater will be cleaned out
- Gas and water connections will be cleaned
Reach out to our Tech Support via our Live Chat feature and they can help schedule your tune-up
Submit a request at email@example.com
*Please drain and disconnect all connections to the water heater. Place your tankless water heater in a box (preferably the original) and be sure it is safely packaged to avoid damage during shipping. Eccotemp is not responsible for any damages that occur during the shipping process. Eccotemp also does not cover shipping costs to our warehouse for the tune-up.
Eccotemp Systems, LLC
315 A Industrial Rd.
Summerville, SC 29483