My 45H will not power on
There are a few things to check.
1. Have you experienced any power outages? If yes:
- Be sure you remember to plug in and turn on the unit. When the unit experiences a power outage, the unit shuts off. You will need to be sure you "reset" it by unplugging/plugging back in and switching the unit to "ON".
2. Have any of your breakers tripped? Are you installing into a newly built home?
- Check your breaker box. Be sure to check all breakers and be sure that there were none that were switched to the "OFF" position.
3. Is your remote control connected? You must have the remote control connected to turn the unit back on.
Need further assistance?
Chat with one of our experienced professional Technicians via our live chat feature on our support page
Schedule a call for troubleshooting help
Submit a support ticket.
We look forward to helping you!
All can be done at our support page: support.eccotemp.com