SUMMER'S HERE, NOW WHAT?
Did you know that Eccotemp now offers the Eccotemp Portable Tankless Tune-Up?
Don't have time to descale and flush your tankless unit?
SEND IT TO US!
Eccotemp will do a complete product inspection to be sure that everything on your tankless water heater is running at an optimal level.
Eccotemp Portable Tankless Tune-Up includes:
- Filter Screen
- Battery Box
- Ignition Pack
- Over-temp Sensor
- Gas/Water Assembly
- Heat Exchanger
- Eccotemp does not cover, nor can we repair cracked exchangers due to freeze damage. The warranty is void if freeze damage is present.
*While Eccotemp will inspect these parts to be sure they are in working condition, any replacement costs are the customer's responsibility should they decide to replace a part.
Tankless System Descaled and Flushed
*Flushing your tankless water heater should be done 2 times a year. Flushing the system rinses out sediment build-up that slows down the efficiency of the water heater.
- Hooked up and flushed with the Eccotemp EZ-Flush Descaler kit for 45 minutes until water runs clear.
- System will be back-flushed for additional 20 minutes to ensure all blockages are cleared.
Compressed Air to overall unit
*Compressed air cleans out any dust, dirt, and debris, improving the water heater's performance.
- Compressed Air to burners
- Compressed Air to ventilation and exhaust
Cleaning of the Unit
- Outside and inside of the water heater will be cleaned out
- Gas and water connections will be cleaned
Reach out to our Tech Support via our Live Chat feature and they can help schedule your tune-up
Submit a request at email@example.com
*Please drain and disconnect all connections to the water heater. Do not send your water heater to us with any connections. Send the water heater only! Eccotemp is not responsible for any lost connectors or adapters. Place your tankless water heater in a box (preferably the original) and be sure it is safely packaged to avoid damage during shipping. Eccotemp is not responsible for any damages that occur during the shipping process. All shipping costs to and from Eccotemp for the tuneup are the customer's responsibility.
Eccotemp Systems, LLC
315 A Industrial Rd.
Summerville, SC 29483