How to replace the microswitch on your Insta-Hot Portable Tankless Water Heater
- Remove the cover via the screws holding the cover on and set those screws aside.
- Gently remove the cover and mind the wires and the on/off switch.
- The Microswitch is located in the center of the Gas/Water Valve assembly and held on by 2 screws. Unscrew the 2 screws and set screws aside in a safe place.
- Disconnect the Microswitch from the Solenoid.
- Connect the new Microswitch to the solenoid and use the 2 screws to screw back into its original place.
- After making sure your batteries are new and in place, pull the small metal lever on the side of the microswitch to ensure it clicks. *Note, the unit must be upright.