EZ Flush System Descaler Kit Limited Warranty
Eccotemp System LLC, guarantees this EZ-Flush System Descaler kit to the Owner of the EZ-Flush System Descaler against defects in material or workmanship for the periods specified below.
- All Component Parts If any component part proven to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) year from the date of original purchase of the EZ-Flush system Descaler kit, Eccotemp will furnish the Owner with a replacement of the defective part(s).
- Verification of Date of Original Purchase. When Owner cannot verify or document the original date of purchase, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture marked on the tag affixed to the water heater.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY THE MANUFACTURER AND IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- The Manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages or expenses arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the EZ- Flush System descaler kit or the use of the EZ- Flush System descaler kit.
- The Manufacturer shall not be liable for any water damage arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the water heater component part(s) or from its use.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable under this warranty if: a) The EZ- Flush System descaler kit or any of its component parts has been subject to misuse, alteration, neglect or accident, or b) The EZ-Flush system descaler kit has not been operated in accordance with the printed manufacturer’s instructions. 5. The OWNER and not the Manufacturer or his representative shall be liable for and shall pay for all field charges for labor or other expenses incurred in the removal and/or repair of the product or any expense incurred by the owner in order to repair the product.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IMPORTANT: OWNER SHALL PROVIDE A VALID PRODUCT RECEIPT TO MAKE A CLAIM
NOTE: The EZ- Flush system descaler kit should be set up in such a manner that if it should leak, the resulting flow of water will not cause damage to the area in which it is being used.
HOW THE OWNER CAN SECURE SERVICE OR MAKE A CLAIM
- Owner should contact the dealer who sold the water heater covered by this warranty or
- Owner should submit the warranty claim directly to Eccotemp at the address listed below, and they will arrange for the handling of the claim
- Whenever any inquiry or service request is made, be sure to include the EZ-Flush system descaler kit model number, the serial number, date of purchase, and the Dealer’s name.
- When returning the EZ-Flush system descaler kit or component part(s), they must be individually tagged and identified with the Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) # issued by Eccotemp and shipped prepaid to Eccotemp at the address below
Eccotemp Systems LLC
315-A Industrial Road
Summerville, SC 29483