HOW TO CLEAN THE WATER FILTER:
1. Make sure the Water Heater is OFF and the electrical power supply has been disconnected.
2. Turn the water supply OFF to the heater.
3. Disconnect the water source from the water inlet.
4. Use a screw driver and gently remove the filter from inside the water inlet.
5. To remove severe dust, use a soft brush and wash with running water.
6. Return the filter to the water heater inlet pipe and reconnect your water supply.
7. Turn the electrical power supply and cold water supply ON to the water heater.