How to Replace the Flame Sensor on the 45 Series
- First, remove the cover by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- The flame sensor is located in the center area of the heat exchanger. (Wrapped in a blue rubber casing).
- Unscrew the 6 screws holding the sensor plate in place and set aside in a safe place.
- Using pliers, disconnect the sensor on the far LEFT in the blue rubber casing.
- Take out the sensor and replace the exact same way with the new one.
- Connect the wires using pliers and secure the sensor plate with the 6 screws you set aside.
- Attach the cover back on using the 4 screws you set aside and you are done.
If you're experiencing issues and need more assistance, please reach out to our technical support team via our LIVE CHAT feature, creating a support ticket, or setting an appointment with us.
To set an appointment CLICK HERE!
To submit a support ticket CLICK HERE!