How to Replace the Over Temperature Sensor
- First, remove the cover by unscrewing the 4 screws located in the corners of the heater.
- The OTS is located in the top left corner of the water heater.
- Unscrew the 2 screws that are holding the sensor in place and set aside in a safe place.
- Replace the sensor with the new one; the metal side facing down toward the copper plate.
- Screw the screws back into place to attach the sensor securely.
- Attach the cover back on using the 4 screws you set aside and you are done.
If you're experiencing issues and need more assistance, please reach out to our technical support team via our LIVE CHAT feature, creating a support ticket, or setting an appointment with us.
To set an appointment CLICK HERE!
To submit a support ticket CLICK HERE!
Please sign in to leave a comment.